Business Development and Innovation Manager
In Mantis, as one of the fastest growing businesses in the field of Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Greece, we aim to inspire people for a better tomorrow. We offer a suite of innovation services to both public and private organizations and bring together businesses and startups to solve some of our most pressing environmental, fintech and societal challenges. We are dedicated and deliver ground-breaking results to our customers by providing growth strategies, innovation programs and startup scouting while developing the #1 innovation management software to digitalize the whole process.
Innovation is an ongoing process for us! That is why we are looking for talented and passionate professionals to join us on the ride!
Are you a Business Development & Innovation Manager?
Then we need to talk!
We are looking for an experienced and results-oriented professional to research, identify and engage in new business opportunities, reach new markets and customers, develop an in-depth knowledge of our services and SaaS product and company’s value proposition and drive company’s growth via new partnerships.
- Write business proposals and prepare presentations to potential clients and stakeholders.
- Work directly with the CEO to ensure professional engagement and deliver quality proposals that emphasize to the customer needs.
- Start and manage the full sales cycle, coordinating pre-sales and specialist resources as needed.
- Understand and analyze the needs of prospective customers and respond effectively with a plan on how to meet them via our solutions.
- Think strategically and set aims and objectives to develop and improve the business.
- Negotiate on terms and conditions of the sales and service agreements.
- Provide specialist advice to existing customers on our services and SaaS product as well as communicate emerging solutions.
- Provide input from a customer perspective to tech and marketing projects involving the design of new products, services and solutions.
- Develop the business development strategy in order to increase the company customer base and its revenue streams
- Carry out careful strategic and tactical planning for partnership growth as well as build the business development processes needed to meet company goals.
- Brief and guide the execution team (both the tech team and the Innovation Programs’ team) to ensure quality deliverables based on customers’ needs.
- Provide feedback to the execution team based on customer needs, business development successes and areas needing improvement, but also report on KPIs.
- Meet with customers/partners face to face or via telco.
- Retain and foster relationships with existing clients and partners.
- Network (via attending seminars, conferences and events) generate leads and prospective customers.
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the startup world and the innovation ecosystem.
- Identify the right ecosystem partners and shape and formalize those relationships to drive initiative growth.
- Brief the execution team on the projects and customers’ needs.
- Organize the Project management of Innovation Programs.
Requirements and Qualifications
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in business development, preferably within a startup environment or a consulting agency.
- Expertise in the Field Industry 4.0, Startups & Innovation, Digital Transformation.
- Excellent demonstrated problem solving skills for related applications and processes.
- Superior analytical and thinking skills, intellectual rigor and curiosity and problem-solving capability.
- Excellent people skills and ability to present recommendations to senior executives.
- Excellent communication, listening and writing skills in English and Greek.
- Project management skills/ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Proven track record to work with multiple departments (engineering, marketing, quality, sales, service and support).
- Must have good working knowledge and demonstrated skills with relevant engineering principles, techniques, and applications.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of developing general business cases and aligning stakeholders to them.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related or engineering field.
- MSc in Business Administration (MBA) will be considered a plus.
What we Offer
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy perks and benefits such as:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
- Daily exposure on top-notch technologies, practices and methodologies
- A vibrant and fast-paced working environment.
Are you an Innovation Enabler? Apply today and join us in this Entrepreneurial Journey!