Graphic & Web Designer
In Mantis, as one of the fastest growing businesses in the field of Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Greece, we aim to inspire people for a better tomorrow. We offer a suite of innovation services to both public and private organizations and bring together businesses and startups to solve some of our most pressing environmental, fintech and social challenges. We are dedicated and deliver ground-breaking results to our customers by providing growth strategies, innovation programs and startup scouting while developing the #1 innovation management software to digitalize the whole process.
The Role – Graphic & Web Designer
Innovation is an ongoing process for us! That is why we are looking for talented and passionate professionals to join us on the ride! Are you a Passionate Graphic & Web Designer? Then we need to talk!
As a Graphic & Web Designer of Mantis, you will be responsible for designing and building the interface, navigation, and aesthetic of websites, landing pages, and web presentations. Our ideal candidate is someone who understands B2B Marketing needs, has a goal-driven approach to design, and can apply creative thinking to a range of difficult mediums.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with the rest of the marketing team
- Design and implement websites, landing pages, newsletters and presentations
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics / deliver main branding
Graphic & Web Designer Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven conceptual work as demonstrated in an online portfolio.
- Proven working experience with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign).
- University degree in Design or a related field is considered a plus.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant design experience in a digital workspace.
- Proficiency in front-end development web programming languages such as HTML – CSS – JS.
- Excellent knowledge of WordPress.
- Excellent eye for aesthetics and attention to detail.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
As part of our team, you will enjoy perks and benefits such as:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
- Daily exposure on top-notch technologies, practices and methodologies.
- A vibrant and fast-paced working environment.
Are you an Innovation Enabler?
Apply today and join us in this Entrepreneurial Journey!