Head of Innovation Programs
In Mantis, as one of the fastest growing businesses in the field of Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Greece, we aim to inspire people for a better tomorrow. We offer a suite of innovation services to both public and private organizations and bring together businesses and startups to solve some of our most pressing environmental, fintech and social challenges. We are dedicated and deliver ground-breaking results to our customers by providing growth strategies, innovation programs and startup scouting while developing the #1 innovation management software to digitalize the whole process.
Innovation is an ongoing process for us! That is why we are looking for talented and passionate professionals to join us on the ride!
The Role – Head of Innovation Programs.
We are looking for an innovative individual to manage the day-to-day running of demanding innovation programmes of Mantis, ensuring they run smoothly, whilst working closely with the Innovation Department. You will play a key role in identifying and scouting the next generation of startups and adding quality mentors, coaches and partners to our network.
- Develop comprehensive innovation programmes comprised of multiple innovation initiatives.
- Coordinate all aspects of their planning with the team members responsible for individual delivery and with key stakeholders.
- Work with the individual team members responsible, produces specific definitions of objectives, success factors and associated business cases for individual initiatives.
- Act as an interface between innovation, product and business development teams.
- Manage and successfully execute assigned innovation programmes through their entire life cycle.
- Define and manage programme governance, track and monitor progress, produce programme reporting, identify and address blockers and escalate issues requiring stakeholder resolution.
- Monitor programme resources and budgets, assure effective spend tracking and value for money.
- Proactively identify and manage programme risks and ensure that effective mitigation is in place.
- Facilitate key programme meetings, workshops, events and playbacks.
- Collaborate with other divisions/departments to achieve successful outcomes.
- Keeps always up to date with the latest developments in innovation methods and practice, review and assess their relevance and applicability to Mantis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, attend and run meetings, workshops and seminars
- Support in the preparation of technical bids and fee proposals for incubation and acceleration support for public and private clients.
- Manage our relationships with a diverse portfolio of start-up and early stage technology ventures.
Head of Innovation Programs Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree educated (or equivalent) ideally in a quantitative discipline (e.g., engineering, science, economics, finance and business administration)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Innovation & Startup Ecosystem
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in innovation management, innovation programme management, project management, product or service development or project planning. Key attributes below:
- Clear track record of successfully leading delivery of multi-initiative programmes
- Deep immersion in innovation methods and practice, both in terms of depth of subject matter knowledge as well as their effective application in practice.
- Strong, business, commercial and technology acumen with the ability to define strategic imperatives in terms of the links between increased value, enterprise needs and technological solutions.
- Explains complex relationships and technological solutions in terms that meet the needs of affected parties.
- Ability to form and maintain alliances with experts and with decision makers.
- Strong change management background, a person that lobbies for changes to impact business direction as well as soliciting the support of business leaders in planning and spearheading enterprise change initiatives.
- Excellent influencing skills to operate cross-functionally across teams. Coaches, mentors and trains new and existing team members in organizational, industry/business, behavioral and technical skills.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy perks and benefits such as:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
- Daily exposure on top-notch technologies, practices and methodologies.
- A vibrant and fast-paced working environment.
Are you an Innovation Enabler?
Apply today and join us in this Entrepreneurial Journey!