Senior Innovation Analyst
In Mantis, as one of the fastest growing businesses in the field of Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Greece, we aim to inspire people for a better tomorrow. We offer a suite of innovation services to both public and private organizations and bring together businesses and startups to solve some of our most pressing environmental, fintech and societal challenges. We are dedicated and deliver ground-breaking results to our customers by providing growth strategies, innovation programs and startup scouting while developing the #1 innovation management software to digitalize the whole process.
The Role – Senior Innovation Analyst
Innovation is an ongoing process for us! That is why we are looking for talented and passionate professionals to join us on the ride!
Are you a Senior Innovation Analyst?
Then we need to talk!
As a Senior Innovation Analyst of Mantis, you will be responsible for leading and conducting the research and analysis of the Innovation & Entrepreneurship field as per the needs of Mantis’ clients, but also for internal needs. This position will lead planning and facilitation of high-impact design thinking, innovative product development and ideation sessions that help our clients with creative problem solving to generate breakthrough ideas and deliver creative solutions and implement good practices.
- Develop and conduct all the research and relevant studies in the Innovation field needed for Mantis operations internally and externally.
- Deliver corporate innovation strategies and develop implementation plans for innovation programs.
- Apply innovation techniques for startups’ scouting, allocate and assess our startup database constantly.
- Fuel our development team with all the necessary research related data (e.g. metrics, charts, forms, algorithms etc.) on the Innovation aspect so as to implement new features in our SaaS product.
- Prepare & submit the bids/proposals (technical/financial offers and supporting documents) for the provision of services to public and private equivalent bodies both national and EU.
- Write and submit new proposals in the context of research funding opportunities.
- Ensure the alignment of the submitted proposals with the technical and business roadmaps of the company.
- Get involved in the implementation of the innovation programs.
Senior Innovation Analyst -Requirements & Qualifications.
- Engineering or Entrepreneurship background.
- Expertise in the Field Industry 4.0, Startups & Innovation, Digital Transformation.
- Excellent English and Greek verbal and writing skills (reporting, drafting proposals/tenders and studies)
- Excellent knowledge of public procurement rules of Greece & EU.
- Ability to derive technical objectives from application requirements and coordinate local development teams to fulfill those objectives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Good analytical and strategy development skills.
- Ability to analyze, interpret as well as communicate data.
Nice to have:
- Msc. In Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
- PhD. Innovation & Entrepreneurship.
What we Offer
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy perks and benefits such as:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
- Daily exposure on top-notch technologies, practices and methodologies
- A vibrant and fast-paced working environment.
Are you an Innovation Enabler? Apply today and join us in this Entrepreneurial Journey!