Full Stack Developer
(PHP/MySQL – HTML5/CSS/JS)
In Mantis, as one of the fastest growing businesses in the field of Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Greece, we aim to inspire people for a better tomorrow. We offer a suite of innovation services to both public and private organizations and bring together businesses and startups to solve some of our most pressing environmental, fintech and societal challenges. We are dedicated and deliver ground-breaking results to our customers by providing growth strategies, innovation programs and startup scouting while developing the #1 innovation management software to digitalize the whole process.
The Role – Full Stack Developer
A a Full Stack Developer of Mantis, you will be a member of an agile Development team aiming to develop and deploy new features for the Mantis IMS Software and deliver end tech solutions to our clients. Our principal value as a development team is to deliver high quality solutions that meet the end users’ needs.
Part of your career development plan inside the company is to become the product owner of the solution.
The full stack developer reports to the development team manager (product owner) and in some projects to the CTO.
We are seeking for people that love to code and are passionate with creating new staff. As a full stack developer in our team you will be responsible for:
- Developing front end webapp.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end webapp.
- Managing servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- QA testing of the implemented features.
- Working alongside with the UI/UX team for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Reporting of the implemented works/tasks.
Full Stack Developer’s Requirements and Qualifications
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on web development experience.
- Strong foundations in PHP, MySQL, JS, CSS.
- Experience in UI/UX.
- Some experience in working with Linux and the LAMP stack.
- Experience to work with versioning tools (git).
- Some experience in WordPress framework.
- Ability to work as a team player and thrive in a collaborative agile environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we Offer
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy perks and benefits such as:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
- Daily exposure on top-notch technologies, practices and methodologies
- A vibrant and fast-paced working environment.
Are you an Innovation Enabler?
Apply today and join us in this Entrepreneurial Journey!